background

PICTURES TO CATCH UP FROM FRI APRIL 3RD

Emma was very willing to take pictures even though her sister was not. I love my nieces!
Emma and her "cool" shades.

We were at Freedom Park for the Battle of the Borders Softball Tournement. Mom got to throw out the ceremonial first pitch so we went to watch. (I have to get a copy of that pic from the newspaper.) They also dedicated the game to dad. It made the VPD's victory over the Sherriff's Dept even sweeter!


Heather, Ella Grace, and Emma...I believe Ella Grace took off after this shot. There was too much excitement happening for her to be photographed.


DAN'S 40th BDAY PARTY
Mel and Ash make such a cute couple!
Amanda, Mandie, Melanie, and me. We had such a great time celebrating!
Happy 40th Birthday Dan!
Dan and Ashley are best buddies!
The soon to be Mr & Mrs. Tillman-Dan and Amanda

No comments: