background

TWINS BDAY PART 1

They did this on their own. They love each other so much. It's amazing.
Giving each other a kiss. Sweet!

It's wild and crazy at gift/card opening time!

Emma checking out her card from G-Daddy.

This was the look after I explained that the cd she had was of her song!

Ok, such a cute story! Heather listen's to K-LOVE, a Christian radio station, in the car. The girls, keep in mind they just turned 3, love the song Free to be Me by Francesca Batistelli. They even know the words!! So Ella Grace asked for "the song for my birthday". She said Can Aunt Heather get me that song for my birthday. Then Emma asked me the next day...Are you gonna get Ella that song for her birthday. So ofcourse I did! The funny thing was she pulled out the cd and had this look on her face because she didn't understand what it was.

Their new babies that they were SO EXCITED to get from their parents!!
The girls love to walk people out when they leave the house. They always wait for you to turn around in the culdesac and then wave goodbye. Ahhh Memories.
They love their Mommy! (and Daddy, but Daddy doesn't like to take pictures)

They sang along with us. I don't think they grasp that concept yet.

Not wanting to be patient for their cake...










Yummy Funfetti cake! The girls are such hams!!










Mommy helping Emma eat her fajitia.










Daddy helping Ella Grace eat her fajita










Emma Catherine and Ella Grace Butler turned 3 today!!










Sitting in their Daddy's chair. So sweet!










She did it on her own! I just made her hold on to it a little longer so we could take a picture!










G-Daddy and the girls










My sweet Ella Grace. She is going through a stage trying to figure out her smile. I love her!









































I had to have a little photo session with my girls. Me and Emma











I'm not sure why these pictures didn't load clearly, but they are good enough. On Friday, Sept 25th, me and Heather's Dad went to have our usual twins actual birthday routine. They get a cake on their bday and my parents and Heather's parents would go to their house to celebrate. They also get to open one present from each of us.