background

Sorry for the delay! DECEMBER 2012

Ok, now I think I've got my solution.  I've been struggling with being a little too busy lately.  I lost my love of blog posting because I was already putting out the same info on facebook and shutterfly for my photo albums.  I just needed a more efficient answer.  Here it is.  I'm going to complete my shutterfly albums and then post them here for you to view.  Hopefully the links will work and you all will enjoy!

All my love,

Heather




Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.

2 comments:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Great solution. You probably have the most chronicled life I have ever seen. Very impressive, and I wish I could say the same. I'm glad to keep up with you (and my sister via you!)

Unknown said...

Hi,

I like your post.





Play School in Perungudi