background

30 Days of Thankfulness 2011

‎30 Days of Thankfulness: (on Facebook)
I'm thankful for a good visit in Valdosta & for supportive friends & family!


Day 2-I'm thankful for 2 business partners who I trust completely with Serenity Massage Therapy & my clients. It's been a month since I've been gone, if you haven't made an appt yet, please do it & take care of yourselves! — with Amanda Bennett Hadsock and Lauren Bradford Simpson.


Day 3-I'm thankful I didn't slice off more of my finger than I did when using a mandolin last night. I'd also LIKE to be thankful for it healing super quickly!



Day 4: I am thankful for some wonderful friends to have Thanksgiving with in Nashville. Also, I'm thankful I got the official ok to have off from work for Christmas!! Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket? hehe

Day 5-Thankful for my wonderful cousin Rae Adams for giving me a wonderful place to live and being a great friend! Can't wait to see Wicked at TPAC tonight!


Day 6- I'm thankful for my Mom. She loves me even when I don't deserve it and has been so supportive of my move. She also has showed great strength since the loss of her soulmate.


Day 7-I'm thankful for my Dad! He loved me unconditionally & was my protector.


Day 8-I'm thankful for having a relationship with Jesus and not just being a part of a religion. I'm thankful for the eternal hope I have!


Day 9- I'm so thankful for my job at Escape Day Spa & Salon! I have renewed my love of Massage & gotta to do some really crazy cool things here!


Day 10-I'm thankful that my cousin was born yesterday. Even though Rigsby was really early and only 2lbs 11oz, she's doing great. She's beautiful too!


Day 11- I'm thankful for all the men & women who have served and our serving our country. God Bless!!


Day 12 I'm thankful for my new friends in Nashville! I'm glad to have quality friends for this new stage in my life.


Day 13- I'm thankful for my wonderful new church, Long Hollow! Great message this am and amazing Praise & Worship time!


Day 14- I'm thankful to be going to the Ryman tonight to hear Lady A!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you that really know me, know how excited I am!!


Day 15- I'm thankful to be able to be thankful for the exact place in life that I'm in. Don't get me wrong, I still want all the things I've dreamed of...I'm just happy right now.


Day 16- I'm thankful for the love and support of all my friends in Valdosta!! You are always on my heart!


Day 17- I'm thankful for the women of the Valdosta Junior Service League! Thanks to everyone who stepped up to help in my absence. I know Merry Marketplace is going to be amazing!!!


Day 18-I'm thankful for my brother, sister in law, and my precious nieces Ella Grace & Emma! I love you all so much!!! — with Heather Cox Butler.



Day 19- I'm thankful for all my friends who know the good, bad, and ugly about me & still choose to love me.

Day 20-Another great man joining the Heavenly crew... Larry Munson, thank you for giving us all the ability to mute our tv's and turn up the radio to hear you do an amazing job calling for our DAWGs!!!  GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Day 21-I'm thankful for the wonderful gift God gave me as a Massage Therapist. My career has come full circle...I've been an employee, owned my own business, and am currently working at an amazing spa & getting to work on celebrities! I've had some of the most amazing & loyal clients in Valdosta, made some wonderful friends as business partners, worked on some babies, and even hopefully helped comfort my friend's dad through his last days fighting cancer. So, I'm thankful for the gift, the ability to help people feel better, and the impact those people have had on my life.



Day 22- I'm thankful for when my friend's Mamas come to town. A couple of weeks ago was Deborah Minton Williams, last week was Sandra Terrell McGlamery, and for Thanksgiving is Peggy G. Fauscett. Any other friends and family members are welcome to come visit. lol

DAY 23-I'm thankful for Facebook and Skype and the ability to keep in touch with friends & family!


Day 24- I'm just thankful! I hope you all treasure this day with your friends and family!


Day 25-I'm thankful for my GPS to navigate my way around this amazing city! I'm also thankful every time I learn my way around without it. (For those of you who actually know me, know that's a big deal.)


Day 26-I'm thankful for God's protection & healing for my friend's Dad. I'm also thankful for the privilege of being able to pray for those I love!


Day 27- I'm thankful for my Grandparents Ruth & Randy Rigsby! They've been a constant source of love & encouragement. Their unwavering faith in the midst of countless trials never ceases to amaze me!


Day 28-I'm thankful for my Aunts & Uncles! They have been so supportive & loving over the years.


Day 29- I'm thankful for my cousins! They have been more like brothers and sisters to me!


Day 30-I'm thankful for having things and people to be thankful for! I'm most thankful for God's plan and provisions for my life!