background

ELAINE & TRUDY COME TO VISIT

Trudy and Elaine...I love you both!
Emma and mommy saying cheese

Elaine was playing with Ella Grace and Ella Grace loved it!


Ooohhhh, wonder where the attitude behind this face comes from? Surely, not the Butler's? She actually had a mouth full of sprite so she couldn't smile.


Emma was raring to go today!


My dad had these two friends in law enforcement, Elaine Snow and Trudy McDevitt. If you are a follower of this blog, you know that I have posted about them before. Well, they wanted to get together and spend some time with each other since they don't live in the same town. They just happened to grace us with their presence in Valdosta as their get together place. I met them at their hotel Friday night and the three of us had a great time catching up. I feel even closer to my dad when they are around because they represent part of his other family, the police! They told me that people would call them and dad the three musketeers. Saturday, we met for lunch and introduced them to The Wooden Nickel! The girls loved meeting them. Then we took them to see mom's new house and Chris and Heather's new house and then I showed them my office. We had a great time talking and playing with the girls. Thanks Ladies for coming to see us. It definitely did my heart good!

1 comment:

KateVonGlahn said...

It's nice to still have some physicall connection with your dad. I'm glad you got to see them.