background

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO CAROLINE & CORBETT

I was a night nanny for three months to the sweet Hobby babies. It definitely defied all my ideas of late night parenting! However, there was one common thing I've heard that I found to be true. Even when you are sleep deprived and think the crying will never end, when you get that moment of sweet snuggles after they have finished a bottle and are happy...nothing can replace that! I have enjoyed watching Caroline and Corbett grow over these three years. They had a grand birthday party at their house on Saturday so I thought I'd share a couple of pics with you!

Corbett with his Grandmama...there was too much going on for him to want to be still for a picture
Princess Caroline
These are from when they were 3 weeks old. I started taking care of them when they were 2 weeks old until they were around 3 months old and started sleeping through the night.

Corbett at 3 weeks
Caroline at 3 weeks Oh how quickly they grow!!

1 comment:

KateVonGlahn said...

Oh what sweet pictures!