background

WELCOME TO THE WORLD...

MONDAY NOVEMBER 23RD I'm a proud "Aunt" again. My friends Chris and Jessica were blessed with Maelee Kate Baltrus today. (And yes, I always try to color coordinate my clothes to the sex of the baby.)
so tiny... 6lbs 6oz 19inches long

SATURDAY NOV, 28TH After a lot of waiting, I was super happy to see my best friend out of pain and see her precious bundle of joy, Karsyn Grace Strickland.


Addie is getting so big! Them being in Macon is just not working for this "Aunt".



Libby showing Addie Baby Karsyn in the window.



7lbs 3oz 20inches long



Proud "Pap" Mr. Scott Nichols


Proud "Nana" Mrs. Angie Nichols



Brooke's Grandparents, Jan and Roy DeVane



Look at those lips!



Mama checking her out.


Robbie came out to tell the very full waiting room that Karsyn made her grand entrance.

No comments: