background

Saturday Happiness

4-2-11 A busy Saturday started with Leigh Ann's baby shower at the Hobby's. She's having twin boys :) She's my Dr's nurse and a friend. I got her the humidifier she registered for. She kept saying "Only I would get so excited about a humidifier." She's not a girly girl, but I couldn't resist these brown and green polka dot minky blankees. I had to work after the baby shower and then it was on to a wedding. Brian had to work so Stacey was my date for the evening. On this day, I could say that she was a blessing from above. Weddings aren't the easiest things for me, combined with the time of year and you can figure out the rest. She's always so supportive and tries to keep me happy when I'm sad. Beautiful scenery for the wedding at Alcyone Plantation in Jennings, FL. Nate waiting on his bride. Candace and Lauren were great Maid and Matron of Honors. He couldn't stop smiling or giggling. It was cute. Mr & Mrs Luckey Kasey and me Lauren and me Lauren and Pace Whittaker First Dance Jen and Stacey So happy for my friend, Jen! Jen & Nate

Lauren & Pace tearing up the dance floor
Stacey and Baby Bass
The gang's all here...

No comments: