background

AMANDA'S WEEKEND 5-16, 5-17

On Saturday, we had Amanda's wedding shower. We gave her this apron and had everyone write words of advice or love on it. She modeled it with a couple of her gifts after all the guests left.
Amanda opening presents with her sweet mom by her side.
My gifts to Amanda and Dan.

Best Friends
The spread!
Me, Amanda, and Kathy Prater the other Hostess
Dan and Amanda had their Engagement Supper on Friday night at Ocean Pond. Ocean Pond is notorious for their yummy fried chicken and Southern sides. I love this pic of them.
Melanie and Amanda being "classic".
Say Cheese! I love my friends!
Melanie, Ashley, and me. They were my dates for the evening.
Love You Dan!
Me and Mel

Amanda and me
Best Buds...
Matt, Amanda's brother and Madison, his girlfriend
The Three Amigos at the end of a fun night.

No comments: