background

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT SUSIE


Ok, so I'm a couple of days late. However, Aunt Susie said she was going to start celebrating her birthday like Whitney and I do for a whole week! Anyways, I love you Aunt Susie and am blessed to have you in my life.
Thursday night we all went to the girls end of the year program at their school and out to Wooden Nickel afterwards. At the end of the night, I was getting some sugar from Emma and telling her bye. She was buckled in her car seat and dropped her sunglasses. She said, "my sunglasses!" so I said "Don't worry, I will get them for you because that's what good Aunts do." A few seconds after I said that and handed her the sunglasses she said, "where's Susie?" It was so precious. We all giggled. Even Emma at 2 1/2 knows what a great person Aunt Susie is.

No comments: