background

HAPPINESS

There's a lot going on in my life right now. One really big thing that I'm not ready to share with the world. (But I feel the need to acknowledge it in this way atleast!) I am happier than I have been in the past 2 years. If for nothing else, that is huge. I'm so thankful God allowed me to really smile again. I love my Heavenly Father!! I can also say that God has a sense of humor with His timing. I know His will is perfect. I will wait and be patient for the blessing He has for me. I guess if you are reading this and would like to pray for me...pray that I would have patience and that my heart would be safe.
I just love this song so I thought I'd add it to this post. Divine Romance by Phil Wickham

1 comment:

Whitney Duvall said...

I will pray for you and look forward to hearing about your really big thing :} AND.....I love that song!!!