background

MOTHER'S DAY 5-9-10 and MEETING MR HILL 4-25-10

I love you Mom! Thank you for giving me life. Thank you for loving me inspite of my flaws. I am so thankful that you are my Mom.
me and little miss priss...Emma Cat Cat. (Ella Grace didn't arrive until a little later with Gigi so I missed my photo opp with her.) I am so thankful God gave Chris and Heather these two angels. They are such a blessing to me. I really want children one day, but if they were as close as I will ever come to having children, I know I am blessed!

My beautiful sister in law with Emma

Heather and Ella Grace.

Aunt Susie and Jay
Side Note:Kudos to Longhorn for including me in the Mother's Day celebration. They brought out a free appetizer card on your next visit and a carnation for all the moms and they didn't discriminate with me.


Sunday April 25th I got to go to Moultrie and meet my friend Katie and Corey's new baby boy.

Me and little Cason
Cason Clark Hill...he was so snuggly...only a week old. He loves me already. :)
Someone saw my pictures on fb and said to me...you are so blessed to have so many nieces and nephews...can you keep them all straight? I am incredibly blessed with good friends who allow me to be a part of their entire lives.

No comments: