background

DEAREST BABY DUVALL...

2-21-11 Dearest Baby Duvall,
You have been on my heart for quite some time now. Your Mommy showed me your 15 week ultrasound pictures via email and I got a little teary. I skyped with your Mommy the same night and she showed me her belly which got me teary as well. See, your Mommy was always like a sister to me growing up even though we are cousins. So, I feel like I will be an Aunt to you! I have been praying for you for a very long time. I am continuing to pray that you grow strong and healthy. I can't wait to see how you develop over these next weeks and months. I especially can't wait to find out what you are and start buying you little goodies. You are already bringing our family so much joy! I also can't wait until I can be with your Mommy and Daddy in May and get to hopefully feel you kick since you'll be about 6-7 months along. I just thought you needed to know that you are loved and being prayed for.
Love,
"Aunt" Heather

No comments: