background

Anniversary & Engagement

6-1-11 Happy 9th Anniversary to my brother and sister in law. I love you and am thankful for you both. I pray God continues to bless your marriage! (Sorry the pic is from last year-all the other ones I could post include the twins so I wanted one with just the two of you.)

6-4-11 Quinn's getting married!!!! Quinn and I at her engagement party at The Scruggs' home. I should mention that it was like 97 degrees and 100% humidity and the party was outside.
me, Quinn, Jenny Taubel, and Katy Shaw
My dates for the evening. ha. Jenny and Edward Cochran
Love this Lady! So thankful God brought us together!
Who left the minivan door open during the party? lol. I guess Edward's not used to sitting in the back seat.
One shoulder dresses were the trend of the night! Jenny, Ashley Fielding, me, and Jenny Carroll
The happy couple...Joe Vallotton and Quinn Brindger
They really are perfect for each other. Two quirky characters!

So glad to see Elizabeth Rountree since she lives in Savannah now. She's always been a sweetheart to me and gave me a nice little piece of encouragement this night.

1 comment:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

I happen to love one shoulder dresses, and yours is lovely, my dear!