background

YIPPEE!!

Emily, my business partner gave me some good news this week. Her husband has decided to wait another year to apply to nurse anesthetist school. Sooooo that means I will have 2 solid more years with Emily as my business partner. Yay! I needed some good news this week!

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for this situation. I have felt your prayers because I honestly havent been worried about what I was going to do!

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the thoughts I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That sounds like great news. I am glad things are working out for you.

Gretchen Fricks said...

Heather, that is great news I needed to hear that verse in Jeremiah. So thank you!

Gretchen

The Passing Lane said...

How exciting! That's great news!

Anonymous said...

I told you that it would all work out! YAY!:-)