background

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!

She was showcasing the cute earrings I got her!
They are just too cute!

Sam and Kristy looked extra adorable on Sunday so I had to take their pictures.

Chris was trying so diligently to get the girls to sing Happy Birthday, but I think they were over the whole birthday thing after all the ones we had in September. They do know how to count to 12 and if you ask them what month it is they will tell you October! I'm proud.

Happy Birthday to the best sister in law ever! Thank you for being my friend and the sister I always wanted. Thank you for being a great wife, loving and supporting my brother. Thank you for giving me the most precious nieces! Thank you for being a wonderful part of our family! I love you and wish you the best birthday yet!

1 comment:

KateVonGlahn said...

Birthdays are so fun. Liked the earrings!