background

HALLOWEEN

Ok so I have to get this out before I explode. I have been telling my friend Emily for the past week now that I want to go vandalize a house in our neighborhood. (Not really, but I like sounding big and bad.) There is a house in my beighborhood that has been decorated for Halloween for the past week. It's not even October yet!!! Anyways, among a host of other things, there are headstones in their yard. I am so offended! I don't even want to drive down the road. (Of course I know this is my grief talking, but I always vowed to be honest about my feelings on here) I think it's rude and disrespectful. My first thought was to go knock them over, but I'm not that brave. Then I thought I could go up and knock and the door and ask them, "Have you ever had someone close to you die before?" I didnt know how the rest of the conversation would go, but I pretended to think it would end in my favor with the person taking down the headstones. I had to post this today because I went out to my mailbox this morning and what did I see, but my neighbors putting headstones in the ground. I immediately started crying out of anger and sadness, but did not go up to them. That means you get to hear my rantings. I can't believe it. What is wrong with people. Why do people see the need for headstones and on top of that skulls to be in their yard? I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but there it is. I know I let my grief consume me too much sometimes. However, sometimes I just wish people would stop and think!!!

No comments: