background

MY INHERITANCE!!!!

I forgot to let yall know that I found my inheritance from my dad. I was totally super excited. My friend's Jeffrey and Allison helped me move his recliner from my parents house to mine on Thursday. In the process, a whole lot of loose change fell out!!!
What did you think I was talking about?
So far I've collected almost $2. I know there's more cause I can hear it jingling when I move the chair. I'm sure my dad has a sense of humor because I was having a pretty crappy week emotionally and then this money just came falling out. I can just imagine him taking his nap at lunch, the change just rolling out of his pockets, and him being completely unaware of it. Sorry family, you cant have any percentage of my $2!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Bechtel Family said...

That is a sweet story! My in-laws live in Big Canoe which is near Jasper, Ga and my mother-in-law found the cow at the Jasper Drug store. She had someone put her name on it for her. You never know what you can find at the drugstore! I hope you are doing well. I will see you in about two weeks!:)

KateVonGlahn said...

How fun! It's exciting to hear you seeing things from a different point of view.