background

GA on my mind...Day 1

10-29-11 The things you do to get home...I got off work at 8:30pm Friday night, grabbed some dinner and went home to catch a quick nap. I finally got to sleep around 11:30pm, woke up at 2:30am and hit the road. It was actually a great drive even so early. Once I got around Macon and the dawn starting breaking I got really tired. It was pretty to see though. A quick breakfast, gas, potty stop and back on the road.
I got into my Mom's at 10:30am. I decided to take a quick nap. The girls were with GiGi and I heard them coming in the door. I pulled my sweater over my face. They came up to me and just stood there. I moved my sweater and yelled boo. Then they piled on top of me. I LOVE THEM!!

I am ALWAYS happy when I'm with them.
I had a lot of babies to see on my trip home. So glad I got a little snuggle time in with Taten Biddle.
Love my dear friend, Liz. She was having a GA/FL-Halloween party which worked out great for me to be able to spend some time with her and see other friends too!
the cupcakes Jessie made were so cute...
Thomas, Leigh, and Mackey
Oh my!!! Thank goodness Nicole & Adam aren't really Gator fans.
Hali and her boyfriend
The boys...
Indiana Jones doesn't look scared at all
GO DAWGS!
Jessie and Craig
The Oliver's
The angel and creepy McCreeperson (or at least that's what I called him)
The Ladies...
Austin & Morgan Thomas in their flapper/gangster gear
The Parramore's...Will is so stinkin cute
Megan & Ashley Henderson as a coach and a football player. Ashley's jersey was from my brother's senior year.
Last stop of the day...I headed over to see the Moorman's after the game. I heart these boys!!! They came barreling around the corner of the living room yelling my name. They definitely won the award for most happy to see me.
Mills wanted "Miss Heaver" to blow him bubbles to pop. We had so much fun.

Ashton, Mills, and Bay
The boys were ready for bed & being so sweet playing with each other. It was great to be able to catch up with Melanie and Ashley too!

No comments: