background

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY






I've always liked fireworks. I remember one year in particular. I'm not sure why we decided to not go to the mall to see fireworks. However, I probably pitched a fit(imagine that) and dad decided to do the next best thing. Living on Iola, we were a street away from the American Legion. We walked there and sat on the front steps and watched the fireworks together. My dad was truly amazing. I keep waiting on some holiday or something that I can't link a good memory to him so that it can be a "normal" day for me and there's not. He was a great man!
Today I spent the most part of the day with my brother, sister in law, nieces, and my mom. Thanks to my great friends Ashley and Melanie for the use of their pool. Here's some pics of Papa's precious granddaughters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute!

KateVonGlahn said...

such pretty girls