background

THANKS ELIZABETH

I had to dedicate a post to my childhood friend Elizabeth Moody Alexander. She lost her dad when we were in high school. We were at a wedding tonight and she blessed me with her words. She didnt sugar coat anything or expect me to act a certain way. She just was a blessing and for that I am so grateful. Weddings are hard to go to. The daddy giving his daughter away. The father daughter dance. The realization I will never have those things. Then one of my girlfriends, whose parents were at the wedding, said bye daddy and kissed him on the cheek. I really wanted to run out of the room screaming. It was then that the Lord sent Elizabeth over to my table to chat. So thanks Elizabeth!

2 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

He has good timing doesn't HE?

Lisa Eckwahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.